Saturday, February 9, 2013

Favorite Brushes



THIS IS THE BEST WAVE BRUSH EVER THIS WILL GET YOU WAVES IN THE FASTEST AMOUNT OF TIME POSSIBLE!

My Review Of Crown Quality Brushes:
 The first thing that jumped at me was the shape of the brush. This brush is even curved to fit the contours of your head. I must admit, a genius had to come up with that. Its a perfect design if you're trying to get waves.
The brush has 11 rows of bristles and is larger than most brushes I've used. This is very good because it covers your entire head in less brush strokes. That provides for a more uniform wave pattern with less brushing. What waver in his right mind wouldn't like that? As I started brushing I immediately noticed the benefit of the brushes superior design. Its one thing to see that its curved, but to actually brush with it and feel how it literally hugs your head as you brush is just something else altogether. The company claims to guarantee waves in less than 30 days with their brushes. I would have to say that IF you use my guide this brush then you will definitely get waves in the fastest amount of time possible. I've tried tons of brushes over the years and this brush blows every last one of them out of the water. Crown brushes fit like a crown on your head for real and the bristles are extra long so that it moves your hair a lot better as it grows. The soft brush is perfect for my curlier type hair. Many of the brushes that I've used in the past bruise the top of my ear because the bristles constantly hit it. The extra long bristles on Crown Brushes eliminate that issue altogether. Anyone who suffers from that will definitely appreciate this brush. The package even came with detailed instructions on how to brush for waves, and care for your hair and brush. I can't anything bad about these brushes at all. You will get what you pay for. If you can afford it, buy it(its not very expensive). I recommend it highly. Its comfortable. Best of all, it works very well. I don't see any brush touching this right now. Its what I will continue to use daily. For this review, All Of The Crown Quality Brushes receive a full 5 out of 5. I know I have never done a star rating but this product deserves one! Its that good!


Purchase These Brushes:
To Purchase The Soft Bristle Brush: Click Here
To Purchase The Medium Bristle Brush: Click Here
To Purchase The Hard Bristle Brush: Click Here
To Purchase The Premium Brush: Click Here

 Video Review:


 Hope This Helped!

 
 

1 comment:

  1. this is one of the best moisturizers for 360 waves https://amzn.to/3hf9zY6

    ReplyDelete