Saturday, February 9, 2013

Best Moisturizer


The best moisturizer for getting waves would have to be the Olive Oil Hair Lotion.

My Review:
I use this in my hair everyday and all I can say is this. IT IS GREAT! It gives my hair moisture and shine without getting it greasy! It doesn't have a strong smell and has really helped to reduce my dandruff in/on my scalp. The only problem is getting it out of the bottle at times. And those of you who complain it's too thick: Nope! you just use a little bit and I sprinkle a little bit of water to make it easily spreadable. And another reason why I like it so much is because it's dirt cheap, and it goes a long way. Nice smell, wonderfully creamy and silky.  

To Purchase Olive Oil Hair Moisturizer: Click Here 

Another Good Alternative Is Luster's Pink Lotion 

My Review:
"I love this stuff". This has been used on me since I was a baby. I also use a little to moisturize my hair for the day as an alternative to the olive oil. This smells great. You don't need a lot at all because 1.the product is liquidy and 2. You don't want to be brushing all day. If you have been brushing this into your hair from one application for more than 4-5mins(It doesn't even take this long) then you are using too much. You only literally need a dime sized amount. This works well for curly, wavy or thicker hair. My brothers use this as well. It gives a great shine but can be greasy if you use too much.
To Purchase Luster's Pink Lotion: Click Here
  

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried moisturizers before and my colleague tells me to apply some to prevent wrinkles. So I have a very oily skin type is Neutrogena Hydro Boost water-gel good for my skin? Your reply would be much appreciated.More info click here best moisturizer for dry skin

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is one of the best moisturizers for 360 waves https://amzn.to/3hf9zY6

    ReplyDelete