Saturday, February 9, 2013

Best Pomade

When It Comes To Waving The Best Pomade In My Opinion Would Be The "Sportin' Waves Pomade".

My Review:
When I first started my wave journey this is what I used. It worked fine but I wanted to experiment with some other things. After about a year of too thick, thin, heavy, light, smelly pomades, I've realized that this is the best for me. It's thick enough to hold your waves & keep your shine, but it also doesn't clump up when you brush your hair. Good stuff at a good price.

To Purchase The Sportin' Waves Pomade: Click Here
 


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for another wonderful write-up. Where else could anyone get that type of facts in such a perfect way of writing?

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is one of the best moisturizers for 360 waves https://amzn.to/3hf9zY6

    ReplyDelete